Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 August, 12:46
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
⁉️ COMMON SENSE ⁉️
THIS LETTER IS NOT FOR US THAT ARE AWAKE THIS LETTER IS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON.

THE WHITE HATS ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING.

THIS IS A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE OLD GUARD, THE DEEP STATE AND THE CABAL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
11 August, 01:03
In response James Dean to his Publication
I hope so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 August, 10:26
Baby gut punch. The real GUT punch will come soon...When [they] arrest Trump!

09 August, 01:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I was thinking the same thing. The DS is running out of moves.

09 August, 09:33
340 word statement.
Drop 340

09 August, 01:50
Let the games begin !!!!

09 August, 09:33
On August 8, 1974, Nixon announced to the nation that he would resign the presidency. Exactly 48 years to the day, the FBI raided President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago home. 340 word statement by President Trump.

09 August, 01:42
Thank you for sharing I just saw that also.

Nancy Buck @BuckNAmarillo17
09 August, 05:46
There are no words that can adequately express how infuriated I am about the raid on The Greatest President of My Life Time.

09 August, 01:40
In response Nancy Buck to her Publication
Nancy,
Many people saw this coming hang in there. Remember the BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!

Peek Oil @Peekoil
09 August, 03:33
Comfy?
Previews are over.
Showtime!

09 August, 01:36
In response Peek Oil to his Publication
I'm like LFG !!!! As Kash would say.

09 August, 01:18
The calm before the storm.

09 August, 01:17
The calm before the storm.

09 August, 01:26
the Q posts are going backwards, IMHO.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
08 August, 11:03
Is it " My Fellow Americans the Storm is upon us " time?

08 August, 11:09
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Sorry, not yet, 2023 looks good.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 August, 10:59
In the Real World America

@realDonaldTrump

Majority of all FBI/KGB Agents (Black Shirt Gestapo Nazis) are Corrupt, none of them have honor, morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took. FEDERAL BUREAU of INTIMIDATION

BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP’S MAR-A-LAGO HOME RAIDED BY JOE BIDEN’S FBI — BREAK INTO HIS SAFE!
By Jim Hoft Published August 8, 2022 at 6:00pm

https://www.thegatewaypund...

08 August, 11:08
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Let the games begin. We Anons been waiting for this marker. Let's see what happens next ????

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 August, 10:53
The Question is how much of the documents taken will be destroyed by the FBI America???

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 August, 10:51
The Question is how much of the documents taken will be destroyed by the FBI America???

08 August, 11:06
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I think [they] the fbi are looking for the PEADS ???? Thoughts ????

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
08 August, 10:49
Time to expose FBI
https://youtu.be/5Ux_ipIsN...

08 August, 11:05
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
I'm watching everything... When it's done it's done !!!!!
https://t.me/McafeeAfterli...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 August, 10:27

08 August, 10:58
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
O shit - LMFAO !!!! OUCH !!!!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 August, 09:28
Watergate x1000

08 August, 10:56
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
At least....

08 August, 10:56
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
At least....

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
08 August, 09:25
First arrest? Introduce evidence legally?

08 August, 10:50
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Lets see what happens....

08 August, 10:50
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Lets see what happens....

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 August, 09:22
Lights. Camera. ACTION!!!
🍿🎥🎞🎬🍿🎥🎞🎬🍿🎥🎞🎬🍿

08 August, 10:40
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I just wonder how the queen is doing these days ???? BOOM !!!!

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
08 August, 09:18
In a game of chess, sometimes you need to move the King in a position to be in check, so you can fool your opponent in a position of checkmate.

08 August, 10:41
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Very well said.... This is a marker we been looking for.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 August, 09:16
Go Get'em Tiger !!!

08 August, 10:38
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
PERFECT !!!! We all been waiting for the HAMMER to drop....

LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 August, 09:15
Time to make the popcorn!

Keeping Trump's family and country in prayer

Is this what we've waited for patriots?

God bless us all

08 August, 10:18
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Yes, you are so over the target..

08 August, 09:00
Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action.
FBI burning midnight oil.
Q

08 August, 10:25
How are you getting post 1121 - Please help me see what you see?

08 August, 10:25
How are you getting post 1121 - Please help me see what you see?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 August, 08:42
I’m thinking (hoping) the last 5 years of ups and downs has helped build up my mental toughness for the several scenarios that might take place soon.

08 August, 10:22
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
We got this...; Let's see what happens next.

I’m thinking (hoping) the last 5 years of ups and downs has helped build up my mental toughness for the several scenarios that might take place soon.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
Remember it has been said the first arrest will shock the world.

08 August, 10:21
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Yes, I remember very well.

08 August, 08:41

08 August, 10:15
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
I think this is a marker we need to see what happens next.

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
VK APL bump. My APL is about a 17 now.

08 August, 10:19
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
I'm thinking at least 9.5/10 APL about now.....

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
09 August, 12:01
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
Another bump in the APL 👀

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
08 August, 08:37
Everyone Knows when Donald J Trump gets hit he Punches Back 10 Xs HARDER

I personally can barely wait to see his 1st PUNCH 😁

08 August, 10:08
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
I'm right there with you....

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
08 August, 08:35
I'm not upset about the raid on Trump's home.

For some odd reason, I keep hearing things like "Patriots have it all",

"These people are stupid", and

[They] have walked right into the trap(s)

Enough is enough, frens, but fear not, as all is well.

#GodWins and the best is about to burst onto the scene. ;) x

Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 August, 09:12
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Absofrickenlootly!!! 🤗

08 August, 10:00
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Over the target - Been waiting for a marker like this for months.

Richie Richard @Richie
08 August, 08:32
Does anyone know the basis of the warrant? I don't think J6 has authority to request warrants.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
08 August, 08:39
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Laura Trump on fox news said the boxes of documents he took from white house but
fbi took a ton of stuff to "sort thru later"
not 100% on that as Fox just said " we don't know why"...