STL Anon @STLAnon
31 January, 07:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
31 January, 08:46
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Thankfully the water in my region is non-fluoridated, and I've been using non-fluoridated toothpaste for at least the last 2.5 years...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
02 February, 03:54
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
What brand and where did you purchase it? I found a non-floride paste in the drugstore. The brand is called Toms. I hate the taste of it and it costs $14.00 here. There is definitely a market niche for an enterprising individual.

02 February, 07:27
In response Midnight Rider to his Publication
I get the Burt's Bees one. Tastes good, My daughter didn't like the Tom's one either. I believe they also have a charcoal one as well.

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
03 February, 10:44
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
ThanQ! Will try to find BBs

I lnow you can get it at Walmart...it's in the toothpaste aisle...it's a little more money than regular toothpaste, but it tastes good, and I think it's cheaper than Tom's....
07:13 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Midnight Rider to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CanadaPatriot8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LoveMy Cats, click on at the bottom under it