Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
31 January, 10:21
In response STL Anon to his Publication
yes it is ok. it's what the nazis used to make their captives fall in line. makes them more willing and submissive. but you kn9w.. conspiracy theories and such lol god save us..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
31 January, 08:46
Thankfully the water in my region is non-fluoridated, and I've been using non-fluoridated toothpaste for at least the last 2.5 years...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
02 February, 03:54
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
What brand and where did you purchase it? I found a non-floride paste in the drugstore. The brand is called Toms. I hate the taste of it and it costs $14.00 here. There is definitely a market niche for an enterprising individual.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
31 January, 08:00
So does the fluoride in toothpaste eat holes in your teeth like it does in concrete?

Its Donna @duke347
31 January, 08:25
In response James Dean to his Publication
some fun pros & cons. Notice the pro(s) versus the cons 🤡

J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 January, 07:59
Have you seen what natrium and chloride do on their own? It's almost like regular salt is pure poison.

Except that's not how things work.