Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
Sunset in Scottsdale, AZ tonight with a #storm approaching with a lot of lightning. I took this photo myself, I never saw such a straight line of clouds, it is like an edge, Camelback Mountain was to the immediate right and this was covering the mountain and about a 1/4 mile south of it. Anyone ever see anything like this?
04:26 AM - Aug 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot1650 in this post can reply
Amy Cole @Amzie
08 August, 08:26
In response Digital Patriot to his Publication
Climate change...We need to get to the Wizard behind the curtain and leave Mother Nature alone to do her thing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
08 August, 05:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 August, 04:32

Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 August, 04:33
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
refraction edge of something big?

Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
08 August, 04:49
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
We are unvaxxed and my wife who has BP issues said that her BP went through the roof tonight. I came home from work and vomited and then felt fine. Something is going on.