Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
08 August, 10:57
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
i used to listen to 1010 WINS as a kid in NYC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
08 August, 06:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jess 369 @Jess_369_
08 August, 12:24
wow… enough is enough is right

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 August, 11:05
Enough is enough. Always has been. Always will be. - Lin Wood

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
07 August, 10:46
does anyone have the Godfather III meme about children are the most valuable commodity? Cannot get on TS to ask IET or anyone. Can someone share please? Ty.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 August, 10:42
Hi VK,
Just noticed this yesterday. It appears you are either underwater or comms of some sort - as above, so below? Not sure what to think of it.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
07 August, 11:32
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
is that a reflection of a person in the glasses? (R side of pic)

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
07 August, 10:41
Q drop 1010: enough is enough and
mass extinction event.

Bc patriots are in control of Mother(ship) Earth during this upcoming Nibiru induced pole shift, Mass extinction event= ascension.

I’ve posted a lot about this in my TG channel.
video link:
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

DJT: the best is yet to come. 🙏

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 August, 10:27
“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.”

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 August, 10:28
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 August, 10:14
I remember a while back that you said you got sober and I was wondering if it was AA help to you or some other thing that help you I’m trying to help somebody and I’m not really sure how to go about it thank you

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 August, 10:43
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Hi :) Yes, I have been completely Sober since 5-3-21 🙏🙏🙏 Thank You to God, Angels, Q , Momma KK, & Family 🙏🙏🙏 Actually Thank You to a lot of Peeps here 🙏🙏🙏 They definitely know who they are :) Muh Angels 😇😇 & I am Eternally Grateful for them All. No, I did not go the AA route, but I do have some Frens who did & have been very successful with the program. I mean, I did all kinds of stuff :) Praying, Reiki, Excercising, Healing Trauma (as this is why I wanted to block it out in the first place), Grounding, Solfeggio Frequencies, Accupunture, Light Therapy, Ice Baths... I think I did it all & started to Actually Love Myself 🙏 the way that I Love Peeps, because I love hard & never really loved myself. I could go on & on...

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 August, 10:11
just thinking that as well

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 August, 10:10
. 10:10