Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 12:17
All you doubting lightweight cry babies go back to Twitter. We need soldiers that are ready and willing to hold the line to the very end. This isn't the end. The movie is still playing. When the movie ends you see the credits. The actors. The full understanding of the plot twists. Until then trust the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
02 February, 10:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i thought it was WWG1WGA nothing wrong with the strong helping the ones struggling

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
It's not that ppl dont trust the plan, I always have. We ALL have bad days and if you have everyone around you thinking your crazy, who do you talk to on that bad day? All the digging and rabbit holes we've been down for years now, EVERYDAY, do you expect ppl to not be emotional? Cry for the things we have learned about our children? Angry? personally I feel better here because ppl with that knowledge are here. I've seen ppl on twitter having bad days. I've supported them because I get it. Many lives have been effected and its important that we be here for each other. Good or bad. God bless GE
05:30 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gamechanger45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tamie Mason, click on at the bottom under it