Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
@SantaSurfing This warning with link to wikipedia is now appearing under your YouTube videos!

Wikipedia
QAnon is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against former U.S. president Donald Trump, who has been fighting the cabal.
05:22 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by LauraTrutherKing in this post can reply
Awaken With Yahweh @Littlefry_17
04 February, 08:54
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
its complete bs... i read it all and they want us to look crazy look up blm they prsise them...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
04 February, 08:50
So they are using the same Wikipedia that is known by it own statement to have questionable content.....

As a consequence of the open structure, Wikipedia "makes no guarantee of validity" of its content, since no one is ultimately responsible for any claims appearing in it.[162] Concerns have been raised by PC World in 2009 regarding the lack of accountability that results from users' anonymity,[163] the insertion of false information,[164] vandalism, and similar problems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Fra @Begas321
04 February, 06:39
I smell PANIC

Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ @Cliff33Q
04 February, 05:42
we're not far- right, just right. I'll live with the rest of the definition, no problem. 👍