Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Trying to work on WeGo and AnonUp but Elon Musk is distracting me!
05:16 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 January, 10:05
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Does this 2021 post point to Koba being Musk? Elon is certainly good at managing Twit right out of the gate. Like he has experience or something. 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
04 February, 07:49
Thought he said he was getting off Twit for a while ... 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 February, 06:57
😂

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 February, 06:30
EM distracts everyone lol.
#ElonMusk should join Anonup.

(start saving so I can buy AnonUp shares one day)

black jack @blackjack
04 February, 06:12
Musk is a seesaw to me. One minute he is elevated in my estimations then the next he plummets. He has the capability to do real good, I just hope he doesn't succumb to the Gates of hell like Bill and Jeff Bezos.

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
04 February, 08:44
In response black jack to her Publication
I'm with you on Elon...I want to trust but I just can't... trusting someone with all of that money and power.... asking for trouble

Seven Sense @IoDrew
04 February, 06:05
Parler sucks donkey dks and Gab is good, but not great. Yet here's someone with two great platforms heads and tails above the rest. Pretty cool.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 February, 05:57

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 February, 05:39
Well I'm over here.... while you work. I cleared my cache and can't get back in.
Guess I'll watch Elon too. 🤣❤👍

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
04 February, 05:37
Right!?!

Angelo Kogins @DVS27972BAT
04 February, 05:36
Do you think Musk is an undercover patriot? or is he a traitor?

Arthur García @Arthgar777
04 February, 05:38
In response Angelo Kogins to his Publication

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
04 February, 07:00
In response Angelo Kogins to his Publication
i heard months ago that he flipped. was bad, now good. a while back, trump said EM "made good on the first of many promises". as a result, tesla plant going in in Texas.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
04 February, 05:30
Oppenheimer!

Maya Persson @Mayapersson
04 February, 05:30
I have a gut feeling about Elon Musk. I don't trust him.

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
04 February, 05:29
How is he distracting you? Pray tell! I like Elon Musk.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 February, 05:29
🍿🍿🍿

Big *D* @Quietstorm77
04 February, 05:28
Elon is good for thst anymore. 10 steps ahead of the rest of us. lol

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
04 February, 05:22
He confuses me so much...

Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
04 February, 05:18
I can't log in to wego.. it keeps going to someones profile named "Rich"

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 February, 05:23
In response Ralph Whitten to his Publication
👀

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
04 February, 05:27
In response Ralph Whitten to his Publication
Have a screenshot? Please clear cache and try again.