Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Banks continuing to shut down worldwide.

I warned you a long time ago.
05:02 PM - Aug 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
21 August, 10:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thinking about my relatives who buried their money in the back yard. Might be a good idea at this point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
21 August, 11:02
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
It would be good for toilet paper in case you run out .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
21 August, 10:28
This “awakening process” 4 Normies will go on for Years unless an arrest is made!
Sorry how details of “Facts” don’t always happen as pronounced!
What’s the rush 2 Yank out money?
The world is living business as usual, isn’t it?📢😡🤮
It's wonderful to know so many secrets & …NOTHING ever pushed forward!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 August, 11:13
Well we knew this was coming we been watching them for years now tumbling like dominos!

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
08 August, 05:25
Just crash it ffs

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
08 August, 03:38
my bank is offline I cannot access it online i can still get money out of machine tho

Red Edge @Rededge
08 August, 02:28
That you did ...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
08 August, 02:22

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
07 August, 05:22
That’s ok, I don’t have any left. Almost banrupt after 18 years of being in business.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
07 August, 05:45
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Me neither i have 83.00 in the bank.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
21 August, 11:05
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
I am sorry. I know how much energy and hard work that goes into a small business , and normally its supports a whole family .
May God bring abundance and blessings to you now , In Jesus Name we pray.
🙏🙏🙏

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
07 August, 05:20
The debit system up here was down. not sure if it was Moneris or Google Pay.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
07 August, 05:19
Yes, you did

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 August, 05:08
I only have .37 cents left in lhere of their fake evil money. Shut the shit down 😊