Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 August, 06:27
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Yes, its all connected, that's how we are designed ... everything we do and say and hear are all connected to us.

Sun gazing helps early morning / sunset ... mid-day not so great.
If your eyes hurt, wear a hat / put on some shades or just don't face into the sun directly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 August, 07:20
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
👍 Generally recommended to start in small time increments and increase over time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
07 August, 06:14
Trimmed version and I only wear sunglasses when I absolutely have to, like when I'm driving and the sun is low and shining directly in my eyes blinding me.

Selah 321 @Selah
07 August, 06:08
Been down that hole for a couple of years... haven’t worn them for 3-4 years... seem o have no problems

Kira Kju @kju17
07 August, 04:53
are you sure?
maybe yes, maybe not...
I've been wearing sunglasses all my life, so I don't know...