Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 August, 08:48
❣️🗣Freespoke is a new search engine that helps you find the truth faster, showing you what Google won’t.

https://freespoke.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Could someone please tell me why Conservative's and their platforms have to interact with the liberals platforms to be able to access to things? APPLE has for nearly 2 YEARS.. has had my passcode revoked. I am NOT able to access anything that needs an app OR SIGN into anything that requires my passcode. Am I the only person on the planet who is dealing with this situation?

It makes no sense to me why we have to go through LIBERAL APP STORES to gain access to CONSERVATIVE PLATFORMS.

I can't even access FREESPOKE because you have to have an app.
Why? Why does Telegram do this? Why does Truth Social do this?
10:40 AM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 August, 11:57
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Agree. I couldnt get without app either, i have android tablet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
08 August, 01:36
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Wow! I too was locked out of my hotmail account last summer! I had that account for over 20 years.

I can't wait for these 'big tech' con-troll-ers to go down!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 August, 03:48
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I refuse to use apps, they are invasive.
I just opened it on my Desktop, no problem.

The phone is very addictive, I only use it as a backup.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
07 August, 10:45
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
I didn't realize it was possible to circumvent all these platforms requiring an app.