Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
❣️🗣Freespoke is a new search engine that helps you find the truth faster, showing you what Google won’t.

https://freespoke.com/
08:48 AM - Aug 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 August, 11:47
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Thanks Muchly!!! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 August, 03:45
I like it - thanks ... and btw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 August, 03:51
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
That is great regarding AU....I find it to be the best Social Media site of any of them myself!!! Thanks for sharing that!!!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
07 August, 10:40
Could someone please tell me why Conservative's and their platforms have to interact with the liberals platforms to be able to access to things? APPLE has for nearly 2 YEARS.. has had my passcode revoked. I am NOT able to access anything that needs an app OR SIGN into anything that requires my passcode. Am I the only person on the planet who is dealing with this situation?

It makes no sense to me why we have to go through LIBERAL APP STORES to gain access to CONSERVATIVE PLATFORMS.

I can't even access FREESPOKE because you have to have an app.
Why? Why does Telegram do this? Why does Truth Social do this?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 August, 11:57
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Agree. I couldnt get without app either, i have android tablet.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
07 August, 10:31
Hmmmm...I went to the Freespoke site and put "adrenochrome" in the search bar. Most of the articles I saw were debunking that it was from children and instead that it is chemically produced.

07 August, 12:52
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I am not impressed so far...

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
07 August, 09:06
If "Freespoke" is so free, why does it have the Google Play logo on the site?

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
07 August, 09:36
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Probably to be able to download the app.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

07 August, 10:40
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
I couldn't find the post when I went back, so looks like maybe he did delete it. I will keep checking and post the link if it shows back up.