Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 August, 08:01
Too many good people are getting destroyed.

It should be EVERYONES red line.

Enough is enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
06 August, 10:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
They say all will be exposed after November lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
07 August, 12:17
In response Morris Light to his Publication
I dont believe in miracles !

Only people mentioned by HiVibes in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
07 August, 07:26
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Yeah, I guess we should. It seems the only way to survive mentally. I have already experienced too much and I am tired after all these years and when I see that we are now sacrificing our own children instead of saving missing children, as was our goal at the beginning of the movement, my heart cries.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
07 August, 09:13
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Trust me everyone is FED up !! i am sure everyone who is awaken is goong through alot in the last years. i left Canada and aold everything and loved to Mexico in 2021 as i knew Canada was going crazy and i got fired from my job because i didnt take the Vax. My mom died in April and i couldnt her in Canada as i wasnt allowed in Canada without the Vax i dont want to sound like a sad person but i do want this shit to end. But i an always aware that there is no time table. Just today the USA voted on printing more money which means even more of a recession like seriously??

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 August, 09:20
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
This is what I dont understand, if we indeed are going through this to 'save the children' what about the half a million under 5 in the US who have been jabbed and all the others around the world?

The stories of babies, toddlers and kids having heart attacks, limbs amputated due to clots etc after being jabbed are heartbreaking.