Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Too many good people are getting destroyed.

It should be EVERYONES red line.

Enough is enough.
08:01 PM - Aug 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 August, 11:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... Fighter @Fighter
07 August, 05:31
what a great message
TIE EVERYONES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
07 August, 05:03
2👇

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
07 August, 03:20
My sister commited suicide over this B.S. Being ridiculed by sheep!

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
07 August, 05:19
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Praying for your family 🙏🏻

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 August, 05:22
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
I am soo sorry for your loss Jay. I also had a stepson from my former marriage, who took his life at 26 on Dec. 31, 2020 ( New Years Eve). It is soo sad, and didn't make any sense. would give you the shirt off of his back, and was against the vaxx.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
07 August, 02:52
When?????

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
07 August, 02:44
I found this.
Why????

https://apnews.com/article...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 August, 02:26
I am with you. Then again I don't know everything they know.

memes matter @NoComment
07 August, 02:17

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 August, 02:17

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 August, 01:57
ABSOLUTELY 💯. Time to end this 💩 show. ENOUGH!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 August, 12:03
A friend and i said the same today!!! Enough!

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
06 August, 10:19
Dam DoQ, you pulled out all the shills/BOTs

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 August, 02:28
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
Let me understand you correctly.
If people are growing tired of all the human suffering you label them a shill or a bot?
Really???

hope saxton @Scribe11
06 August, 10:16
I agree 100% Doq.
I am just going to say it.
Finding quite a few big accounts are suddenly switching gears. I wonder how many of them were DS plants from the beginning?
Sometimes, it feels like I've been led down rabbit hole after rabbit hole to keep me occupied. Now that we seem to be at the precipice, these accounts are changing, making me feel that they are trying to make me lose hope.
I grapple with this too much.
If we are to keep our vibes high, could this be why some accounts are changing? To bring us down?
Are some of them telling us to hold the line, so we do nothing but wait?
Is this the perfect way to control the strongest of us?
Will it be too late then?
I have faith in God...that He is the ONLY way. Ultimately, He will save us.
I have so much love for all the anons here.
This MUST be the precipice because I am so soul-weary, confused and lost.
God bless us all and keep us safe.
Still holing on to the dream of a beautiful new world for us.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 August, 02:21
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Well said. I think, so many of us feel lost and confused at this point. GOD will save us. He is who we put our trust in. Hugs to all. Love you all. Keep the Faith.

Love Jesus @HouseCall
06 August, 10:05
I am sure up with this happening. For a lot of good people really getting destroyed. I lost over $850 a month after my husband passed away. I still have the same bills, as I had before his passing. And we were living pay check to pay check then. I am being forced to not going to the Cemetery to visit my husband but once a month. It is about 40 miles round trip.

06 August, 10:23
In response Love Jesus to her Publication
I am soo very sorry of the passing of your husband, and it is heartbreaking to know that you can only visit him once a month.
I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers 🙏

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
06 August, 10:05
They say all will be exposed after November lol

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
07 August, 12:17
In response Morris Light to his Publication
I dont believe in miracles !

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 August, 04:36
In response Morris Light to his Publication
and yet they said that about last November and last July and last Christmas.... the goal post just keeps getting moved.

If we are to believe the world is being cleaned up, who knows how long it will take but giving hope on dates and smashing those hopes time and time again is frustrating for those who believe we will be told when....and why the more trusted accounts who suggest to ignore all dates, are more likely to be the real good guys.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 August, 09:51
Words mean nothing.... Action is key - Once people understand that Jesus gave us authority over the world just like Adam it's over. What a hidden truth that I just learned last night. We have all the power to change the world !!!!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
06 August, 10:02
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Eph 3:20 ……according to the power that worketh in us

Tyler 316 @TWM316
07 August, 11:50
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Are you saying Jesus gave Adam authority or Adam had authority over the world?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
06 August, 09:49
100% agree! The generational trauma this BS is causing kids is beyond comprehension!

As more time passes it just makes me feel the good guys are not in control.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
06 August, 10:22
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Couldn't agree more!! Can make myself sick over it if I am not careful.

Anna Mikemix @Annamikemix
07 August, 04:34
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Yes something needs to happen before all the kids are back in school. The education system is a train wreck and brainwashing more and more kids.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 August, 09:42
i worry about those who cant afford to pay their mortgage/rent and buy food 🙏

06 August, 09:50
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Me too Cydalee, lots of people I know are going through this right now, and all the local agencies to help people are telling them there are no funds left to help. Also the fed portal to help closed in January,

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
07 August, 12:20
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I know personally of the struggles people are facing. One thing thst may help is to contact their mortgage lender directly. Many have options to delay pmt for a period of time or can accept a smaller pmt for awhile.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 August, 09:38
7:01
We are at the precipice it seems! 🙏

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
06 August, 10:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Go Nana. Be the one eyed, one horned, driving purple Cabal eater. Can I ride shotgun.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 August, 09:23
Amen Doq.

Been say8ng enough is enough for a long time tho!

06 August, 09:26
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
*saying

Amen Doq.

Amen Doq.

Amen Doq.

Been sayIng enough is enough for a long time tho!

Amen Doq.

Amen Doq.

Amen Doq.

Amen Doq.

Amen Doq.

Amen Doq.

Amen Doq.