Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Fuck the IRS!

We need to burn em to the ground!
07:55 PM - Aug 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
09 August, 07:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
07 August, 08:16
When? Sick of paying fucking tax to these sick fucks....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 August, 02:36
vibes

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
07 August, 12:29
I agree Doc! Praying they come to an end quick, many can’t hang on another month much less make pmt to them.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
07 August, 12:20

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
07 August, 12:19
someone needs to hack them and give everyone money

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 August, 12:11
They know it too!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 August, 12:11
CRA as well 🇨🇦

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 August, 12:08
💯

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 August, 12:04
Agree 💯

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
06 August, 09:33
✔️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 August, 09:31

Cee Bear @CBear
06 August, 09:24
I love your passion Doq!!!
I agree completely.

Red Edge @Rededge
06 August, 09:21
(They) Fooked

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
06 August, 09:11
Agree

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
06 August, 08:16
reminder we are watching a movie.
this must be done right-to finish all
They are being removed
Trust
Pray
Love
Believe

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
06 August, 08:06
agreed

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 August, 08:05
I like it brother, you’re on a roll.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 August, 08:04
100 percent agree! I am fixing to lose my house because my husband lost his job a month ago and I dont have a plan for my mortgage for the near future as the job he started last week he wont get paid until 8/20 and its only for one week. I am still holding the line but getting weary.

Dave Namo @Magicdave
07 August, 12:31
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
You have months befofe anything would happen. You will be ok

Dave Namo @Magicdave
07 August, 12:31
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
You have months befofe anything would happen. You will be ok

Evangelina @Evangelina
06 August, 08:03

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 August, 08:05
In response Evangelina to her Publication
😀🙌

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 August, 08:01
So tired of them.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
06 August, 08:01
preach

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
06 August, 07:56
I'm right with ya!!!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 August, 07:55