Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
04 August, 08:19
If DJT was back would we even know? I'm seeing different signs? Why are gas prices dropping? I was hired back last wk at the hospital that let me go in Nov for no vax giving me a new position w/an increase plus I got to keep my previous years of pto.They accepted my Med Exemption from Nov which was previously denied 2x. I asked the recruiter how this can be? Today I thought it was weird that they changed the hospital restroom signs from unisex back to women & men. Is anyone else seeing these things?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 12:12
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Yes Gracie Noodles, employers seem desperate to hire and hiring back ppl they fired over not taking the vaxx.

When I went into the hospital this week there was a nurse shadowing the nurse in charge of me learning the procedures and computer programs.
She was maybe early 50s and mentioned that things had sure changed since she last practiced.
Nana has been hearing they are having problems getting ppl to work as are many other businesses.

Nana's question is WHY are businesses not being able to have enough employees?
It is most everywhere I go I see it, restaurants, stores, factories?
The extra money for unemployment has stopped so where are all these ppl?

Why are they not going back to work, what are they living on? Where did they go?

Are there a lot more ppl that have actually died from this vaxx than they are reporting?

What the hell is up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
06 August, 11:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Retiring and moving out of [NYS], is my guess. Can't be all dying... you'd see and hear this sort of mass shift, right?

06 August, 12:45
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
Nana is in TN and have seen the same issues in Florida, GA, Nevada,Arizona too.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
06 August, 01:15
I am in Southwest Florida and having a hard time filling positions. Also in our corporate office in St. Louis. Now my understanding that in Missouri the Covid money was rolled out late and so there’s a lot of people who are now living off of it versus here in Florida the Covid money ran out last year. So think state programs versus the federal programs which ended everywhere I believe.I really don’t know what people are doing and I also wonder if more people have died than we are aware of.

arba happihr @arba
People are suffering
People of today are helpless. No one has taught them how to survive and be joyful. That was from a different ERA.
Children today should be really angry that
No one taught them to sign their name or read cursive.
They were cheated out of a standard education.
02:55 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
06 August, 06:48
In response arba happihr to her Publication
We all were really imho.
I feel like at this point:
My eduction did not even close to prepare me for actual living,
Apparently all of the history I learned was just all lies.
Other than being able to read, write, add, subtract, and multiply I am struggling to think of much at all that I learned that has actually helped me in life.
Perhaps being able to write complete sentences.

Non of which should take 12 to grasp.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
06 August, 06:54
Glad I was more interested in having fun in school. I didn't waste time learning things that are lies. I hated history so I don't have to unlearn that.