Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 02:40
How many times have you now heard the term that Q gave us,
"Watch the Water" and been able to apply it to something currently happening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
05 August, 02:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
OMG😲😳I grew up in Rockland County, I went to Rockland High School🤦🏽‍♀️These damn Parasites aren’t going to stop, Heads need to be F&$KING ROLLING❗️🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yeah Nana hasnt been drinking tap water for a long time,
08:25 PM - Aug 05, 2022
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 August, 08:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have a rainsoft water softener with reverse osmosis drinking water. pricey investment.. perhaps it was a good one

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 08:33
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I have considered this as well, my only concern is the talk of if they trucks are not delivering chemicals to the water plants if we would have water flowing thro the pipes so for now I think I have decided on a stand alone that I can pour water thro,

I would love to have the one that pulls water from the air and filters about 8 to 10 gal per day but Nana doesnt have 2k to invest in it right now,

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
05 August, 08:55
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
"polio" is not a disease, it is the result of a toxin found in water from a runoff that contained chemicals like pesticides. There is no such thing as a virus, thats a lie. You do not drink, or swim in, waste water where it was found, sounds like fearmongering. Fear is a weapon used by the enemy.