Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 11:51
Juan O Savin just said that Nesara/Gesara is a con, a ponzy scheme.
He has contended all along that the dollar would not be destroyed (reset) but would be changed.
He has said all along that ppl would not be receiving large sums of money because it would cause such hyper inflation that the whole economy would be destroyed.

When asked wouldnt we have to have some digital currency he said no.

He also mentioned that there is some kind of dollars now that are trimmed or embedded in gold and silver that actually meet the requirements of the constitution for currency.

He also indicated that blockchain for things like voting is not fool proof safe and may not be all that ppl think it is safety wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
Opinion: (I never paid to Juan here, BTW) NESARA/GESARA could be hijacked and manipulated. It could put the power into a small group's hands & we end up in a repeat. And the inflation tip is right on. Our energy is our true currency, but there will likely always be a monetization of that because humans are, well, humans. Gold standard is THE best option because it can be "universal" across all nations & it's worked before. Blockchain would need to be proven to be accepted...as in an example of an election revealed with it. Seems to me that may already exist, but not confirmed yet? 😎 From dangling chads to computers accessing the internet, we need something in that dept & we need it ASAP. NCSWIC already exists. too many coincidences in that dept. We'll see! 🙏🙌🍿
05:26 AM - Aug 05, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lilbakerlady in this post can reply
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
06 August, 09:22
In response Just Sum Lady to her Publication
Which post does Q mention Nesara/Gesara?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 August, 06:10
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
who said anything about Q? you obviously don't know me. peace be with you. ✌️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 August, 12:29
In response Just Sum Lady to her Publication
I believe that every system we have must be redone,
I do not believe it is possible to do all of that overnight and we have a HUGE job ahead.

06 August, 05:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
InDeed. interesting convo with hubs here yesterday. He is a legal & political mind...running for a local office after incompetence apparent after covid. We need folks in power that don't want it, but want to help overhaul. I Am more of the grass roots infiltrator. We need local, multi-point approaches. We ARE the closers. We WILL persevere. 💪🔥😎