Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 August, 06:46
My Dad keeps mentioning that he wishes to retire, and is urging me to lead his church, I am still praying and thinking on it, the first two friends I have mentioned it to, said if you do, I will come.

LORD show me the way you wish me walk with each and every step I take, I will faithfully follow and stand with You all the days of my life, In Jesus Name, Amen.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay @USA_2021_DK
Praying that God shows you the way!
In Jesus’ name, Amen!

if you decide to walk through this open door, let us know if/where we can stream it!

sending you positive vibes for clarity my brother!
11:18 PM - Aug 04, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by USA_2021_DK in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 August, 11:27
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Its in His hands, I will keep you updated as to the result, but truth be told if not here and at this time, I've obviously seen the writing on the wall a while now and know that a place is being made, this is my path, indeed, God is Good, I am just so very Grateful to serve HIM in any capacity that I am granted the opportunity. 🙌🕊️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
05 August, 09:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
absolutely brother! You are a prayer warrior and a force! felt that immediately from you!
thank you for always being the vessel!