Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
My Dad keeps mentioning that he wishes to retire, and is urging me to lead his church, I am still praying and thinking on it, the first two friends I have mentioned it to, said if you do, I will come.

LORD show me the way you wish me walk with each and every step I take, I will faithfully follow and stand with You all the days of my life, In Jesus Name, Amen.πŸ™
06:46 PM - Aug 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
04 August, 11:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Praying that God shows you the way!
In Jesus’ name, Amen!

if you decide to walk through this open door, let us know if/where we can stream it!

sending you positive vibes for clarity my brother!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 August, 11:27
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Its in His hands, I will keep you updated as to the result, but truth be told if not here and at this time, I've obviously seen the writing on the wall a while now and know that a place is being made, this is my path, indeed, God is Good, I am just so very Grateful to serve HIM in any capacity that I am granted the opportunity. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
04 August, 11:03
wow.

Light flooded into my mind showing that the "darkness" was actually an unexpected answer to another prayer.

Thank you for the prayers; God hears and is so faithful to me and my family.

04 August, 11:12
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Thank You God. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 August, 10:03
πŸ’žπŸ™We are With you and always will be... God bless your next journey Brother... We are all in this together and you were born for this.

04 August, 10:11
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Thank You for the kind words Sister, God Bless You. πŸ™β€οΈ

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 August, 10:02
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
All I know for sure is your posts here are SUPER encouraging.
You are thoughtful and intentional and deliberative.
I appreciate that so much.

I try to be - but I am none of those things - because I'm also here coping with the rest of my realities.....

Thank you, and May God lead you in all that he has before you.

04 August, 10:13
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Thank You, you are very kind, and your posts, I know, I see em, You are a Warrior Of God, and a Mighty One at that, keep going, we are all side by side walking together, by Gods' Design. πŸ™β€οΈ

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
04 August, 09:46
you are already there....

i came here now, bc i wanted to ask for prayer and KNEW you would do so as you have before..... You are kind and courageous.

here is my request pastor:

PRAYER REQUEST: please pray for my family (5 adult children)--
the HEART of our FAMILY is being fought over- it is real.
Pray that God would overcome darkness with HIS LIGHT AND LOVE.
Mom is tired and needs courage.
please pray, frenz.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 August, 10:38
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
06 August, 10:42
πŸ™

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 August, 07:49
I think you would be perfect Jason. The congregation would be blessed I am sure. Just spend some time praying about it and the Lord will guide your decision. πŸ˜‡

04 August, 07:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
πŸ€—πŸ™β€οΈ

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
04 August, 07:43
beautiful. do it! its REVIVAL TIME!!!!

😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜

04 August, 07:44
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
04 August, 07:06
I think that job is perfect for you!

04 August, 07:07
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ

Selah 321 @Selah
04 August, 07:03
The Lord will lead you in the right direction...I would live to attend any church that you would pastor...depending on location...you are strong in the Lord.

04 August, 07:06
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
You are very kind. God Bless You Sister In Christ. πŸ™β€οΈ

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 August, 06:55
Jason, you have such beautiful gifts, and it is wonderful that your dad can see how much God has blessed you. I will be praying for you, that you make the decision that is right for you and your family.

My only issue, how will I get there every Sunday for services? Much love.β€οΈπŸ™

04 August, 07:21
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
πŸ€”πŸ™β€οΈ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 August, 06:52
πŸ˜πŸ˜‡DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK YOU TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT JASON'S PATH IF THIS IS YOUR WILL WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU LORD YOU WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN WHEN THE TIMING IS RIGHT THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE GRACE FAITH MERCY AND PROVISIONS YOU SHOW US ALL EVERYDAY LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

04 August, 07:05
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
In Jesus Name., Amen. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™