Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 August, 06:35
Navy decode

=

You Will Find What You Seek / Yeshua Has Recorded Your Every Thought / I Only Take Orders From My Master Jesus Christ And Father God / The Royal Families May Try To Recruit You In Dream Realm / Davidic Bloodline Taking Back Of Gods Kingdom On The Earth / In Preparation For The True Husband Of My Heart / One Baby To Another Says Im Lucky To Met You / Coming To Punish The Poisoners Of His People / Before It Has Started The Sky Will Show Signs / How Long Do I Have To Keep Living In This Reality / Everything About You Makes My Blood Rush / I Really Have To Go Dont Want To But I Got To Go / This Life Is Short But Eternity Is Forever
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
472-274
2832-2382
TS 9:02

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 August, 06:59
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 August, 07:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Amen! Often, when I'm outside watering, I can smell someone's damn dryer sheets! Ugh!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
04 August, 07:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I always say now, don't put anything on your skin you wouldn't eat. The skin is porous and soaks up anything you put on it.