Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 August, 09:15
Not my typical Happy Thursday post but I woke up this morning thinking about cycles...

Specifically, breaking the cycles of anything that brings you down.
Habits = habitual for a reason = automatic.
Happening naturally until we decide to no longer 'do' that thing...the thing you probably don't want to do because it doesn't serve you or your higher self.

Our brains don't make changes quickly or easily. On top of that, our ego (is necessary) but was created to keep us in our comfort zone. It helps us justify those things in our mind...both sort of working together against you - 2 strikes if u will.

We have to make the conscious decision to break out...do something different. Recognize when it's happening & say "NO" in your brain, then program it accordingly. We are all growing & none of us are perfect, so it's not surprising that we have ups and down.

I believe we all want to be better humans. Again, it's mental work and a choice...has to start WITHIN you (& me)! ✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Save the Children, click on at the bottom under it