Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
“You are on the front line of the most important battle in history.” -RFK Jr.
10:03 AM - Aug 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
05 August, 09:11
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
oh i miss Jolly !!

anyone still on twatter ???????
can you get a mesage to Jolly from angel feathers !
Sending a dance-off your way Jolly 🥰

much love as always ♥️😇🪶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
04 August, 11:21
We will never surrender, We will never back down And We will never be Divided.
WWG1WGA 👏👏🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 August, 11:14
Nana loves this man.
He has single handedly saved millions of ppl and children!

For generations to come he will be one of our Biggest Heroes of all time in all history, real true history that is!

He literally risked everything his life, his families lifes, EVERYTHING on the line to save children from these evil vaccines!

Nana will be interested to see who overseas the creation of writing our true history for future generations?

We need ppl that can do this without personal slant that can not be corrupted.

This is very important then we can move on to filing it int the
"Never allow anyone to mislead us again" file so we can get busy creating a new Divine God Matrix.
We have a lot to do folks!
We are going to need a hell of a lot of ppl that can get things done correctly together without anger and egos obstucting things too much.

Ange Love @LoveM
04 August, 03:24
I love RFK Jr🙏🏻❤️😇

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 August, 02:40
Amen to that!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
04 August, 12:34
🤠👍🏻

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 August, 11:13
Merge...timelines???

James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 August, 11:12
🤠👍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 August, 10:53
He sounds better to me, maybe on a new holistic cure! 🙏

When I hear him speak, I think...of Course JR is alive and he most likely is saying the Exact SAME as his Cousin! 🙏❤️🇺🇸. #tbiytc

judi jones @justj88
04 August, 10:51
heart breaking with love for what this man does for humanity ...we are with you u beautiful soul xxx

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
04 August, 10:44
lots of Q sounds popping up everywhere.

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
04 August, 10:34
God Bless you RFK Jr. You are a brave man, loved by man. Heartfelt thanks to you on behalf of humanity. 🙏💪🇺🇲🌍

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
04 August, 10:29
God Bless RFK Jr. for exposing big Pharma.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 August, 10:19
AND GOD protects him, real patriot right there.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 August, 10:12
😉Merging like a zipper line

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 August, 10:10
Glad you posted this. He has been on my mind lately.