πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ˜•πŸŒ„
08:40 AM - Aug 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by TimA in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 August, 06:00
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
KENNEDY IS STILL ALIVE HAVE A NICE DAY=325

2 Pics πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 August, 02:19
Woweee! I never saw this!! Thanks ILTRUMPO for verifying!! Now when will VP John Kennedy come out to say Hello? God Bless JohnJohn! We Love You! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
04 August, 02:13
um how is it posted 6/5/22? Where is he...

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
04 August, 01:57
JOHN JOHN AND FATHER? TESLA/JOHN TRUMP??? (FLUX CAPACITOR)

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 August, 02:22
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Good question. Ithink they are All alive through Tesla/John Trump Time Machine. How many Trumps are there? 3 ? The Day We see them ALL together will be the Greatest Day in Our Lives!! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
04 August, 01:04
I have said this to a select few that I thought might be able to take that tidbit and think about it for awhile and maybe just tuck it away for another day.....still got the, "Are you completely nuts?" look, but I planted the "seed", NOW it will start to sprout and grow! With God, everything is possible!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
04 August, 12:53

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
04 August, 12:52

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
04 August, 12:27
Ha ha ha that is going to blow some minds.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 August, 11:46
Which one????

TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 August, 11:48
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 August, 12:32
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Jack, Jackie and John Jr. …….

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 August, 11:30

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
04 August, 11:22

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
04 August, 11:12

None None @MUDD
04 August, 09:05
Ummm, which Kennedy? Slow down, and think, peeps.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 August, 08:57
My telling my people this back early last year is probably the single most reason they think I have fallen in with a cult.
🐸

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 August, 12:41
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
same here

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
04 August, 01:56
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I've said it for four years and many think I have lost the plot lol

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 August, 08:56
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜€β€οΈ

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
04 August, 08:50
πŸ₯°πŸ€“