SPREAD THE WORD!!
#BoycottHallmark
12:31 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by RobCombs in this post can reply
Jose Bito @Josebito
08 February, 11:37
In response Robert Combs to his Publication
Done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 11:04
Ever notice how this and many other products always have coupons and sales? That's how they keep the sheeple hooked! Let's not be sheeple in this aspect!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
07 February, 02:20
I hope that doesn't include the Hallmark movie chanel, That is pretty much all we watch.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
04 February, 12:35
I hate to burst your bubble, both companies have plants in asia. I retired from hallmark and am greatly disappointed that they did this. It's been going on for a long, long time. I've mostly stopped buying their products but my son still works in Lawrence, Kansas where their plant is so I still need to support him. Although I've hoped they would get their come upins.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
04 February, 09:58
@robcombs
You want to know an other scandal about them: They get their workers from Poland. They promis them a 40 hours working week, but push them for 60 hours. For the same ammount of money. People have to sleep in a small room with 4/5 other people, they have to pay, inclusive bad food, 400 euro. Monthly pay for work 1300 euro for 240 hours> it's under the minimum. And when they are sick, they have to work and no assurence. In short: we don't like them here in our land. Please let them move back to china.

QArmy Patriot @QArmyPartiot
04 February, 05:20
Send President Trump a Valentines Day Card! ❤️🐸❤️
#ThankYouPresidentTrump

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 11:06
In response QArmy Patriot to her Publication
HAND MADE would be best!!!