JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
General Flynn gave a nod to our digital soldiers but it was also a comm. Dave at X22 reiterated it. We have to keep our feet on the gas, get out of our lanes and reach more of these seemingly unreachable people. I just spent 15 minutes finding, catching, and releasing a moth and thought I should be trolling at Instagram! 🔥
12:28 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
05 February, 02:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I thought i was the only one to catch and release little creatures from inside my home. You are of good character 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
04 February, 01:08
from the shadows red-pilling as many as I can. Lost many family and friends on the way but making new ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
04 February, 12:50
My husband said i am consumed w this. ita unhealthy. What he doesnt understand , is once you know you know and there is no going back only forward !

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 February, 12:27
I do catch and release with bugs, spiders, flys, etc. as well. If GOD created them, why would I take them out

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 February, 12:49
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I do this all of the time too 🙏✝️

Cindy Green @mooniemate
04 February, 12:41
Some of these people are so blind and stuck on fake news they will not listen. One of my best friends delieted me from her facebook. Calls me crazy and wants to know what happed to me.. I am not crazy for believing in a better world, one that Trump is making for us. When all comes out that is when they will just sit there with a blank face for days.. Then maybe they will reach out! The Dem's have done a great job on fake news!! So sad and sick!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 February, 12:14
In response Cindy Green to his Publication
They don't call it tv programming for nothin. It was more effective than even I knew and I have been warning my friends about it for years. Thanks for all you do!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 12:35
Nana is liking Anonup for sure as home, but we definately need to be trolling other disposable sites.
I really like the idea of having this safe space to come home to with all my frens where I dont have to worry about getting kicked off for posting conservative views and supporting Trump and Q! Post what ever ya want to post, its called free speach, just no nudity or threats.
I can certainly live with that.
Thank you so much kobayashi & @vincentkennedy

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 February, 12:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I see you out there Nana. You're a red-pilling machine and I am very grateful for this platform too.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 February, 12:30
It's hard to step on the gas when they steal your tires. I have started over 5 times. Now Im here.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 February, 12:04
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I appreciate you truth seeker and know how you feel.
🇺🇸🤜🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸