Robert Travers @Robert1957
03 August, 07:39
I could use a little natural remedy help from y'all. My friend has shoulder muscle and joint fatigue at the end of her work day. I could use a little advice on that. I used to take supplements for the same thing when I was on a heavy workout schedule. She wants natural.
Also, she's having trouble sleeping through the night. She takes melatonin sometimes but it doesn't really work. I could use some suggestions on that as well.
Thanks!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
03 August, 07:47
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Try turmeric, its a natural anti inflammatory. I take it daily in my regiment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JOHNNYONTHESPOT in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 August, 10:09
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
i blend turmeric root, ginger root, and whole lemons in the vitamix. strain and save the pulp by putting in ice cube trays and then keeping in freezer for use in cooking. Then i drink about 1/2 cup to 1/4 cup of the mixture once or twice a day. Keep in the fridge for up to two weeks.

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT @JOHNNYONTHESPOT
03 August, 07:51

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 August, 09:42
Wow I need to grow some cherry trees!