Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
03 August, 03:03
I was born into a family of alcoholism. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I was raised by my father U.S. Navy Vietnam Veteran. My Grandfather, U.S. Army WWII Veteran and my grandmother helped. I took my first drink at 6 and my first drunk was at 9... i didn't get sober till I was 39. Pregnant Junior AND Senior year of high school, and again at 21. Wanted to join the U.S. Marine Corp.... that didn't happen. Moved around a lot. Went to college and majored in Criminal Justice and minored in Human Services... can't get a job with a Bachelor's degree? So, I am a State Contracted Security Officer. I believe in a Power Greater than myself whom I choose to call God. I'm not perfect, nor do I try to be... I'm just trying to be better than I was yesterday one day at a time.

I tell you all of this because I am trying my best to be of maximum service to God and others, and let you know that I am here if you need someone to listen....and not talk. You are not alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
03 August, 04:21
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Triumph through tragedy........God Speed Patriot.V

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
I have learned what you allow will continue, I am grateful for the lessons 💖
04:39 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it