Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
I was born into a family of alcoholism. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I was raised by my father U.S. Navy Vietnam Veteran. My Grandfather, U.S. Army WWII Veteran and my grandmother helped. I took my first drink at 6 and my first drunk was at 9... i didn't get sober till I was 39. Pregnant Junior AND Senior year of high school, and again at 21. Wanted to join the U.S. Marine Corp.... that didn't happen. Moved around a lot. Went to college and majored in Criminal Justice and minored in Human Services... can't get a job with a Bachelor's degree? So, I am a State Contracted Security Officer. I believe in a Power Greater than myself whom I choose to call God. I'm not perfect, nor do I try to be... I'm just trying to be better than I was yesterday one day at a time.

I tell you all of this because I am trying my best to be of maximum service to God and others, and let you know that I am here if you need someone to listen....and not talk. You are not alone.
03:03 PM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
03 August, 10:12
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your story! we all are imperfect HUMAN BEINGS and everday we have the chance to be better than we were yesterday. God is Good! Many Blessings to you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 August, 02:44
In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication
God is Good 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
03 August, 04:47
thx 4 sharing Christine. it's nice to meet you, I'm Hollie

03 August, 04:51
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Hello Holly 🏵️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 August, 04:46
Thanks for sharing!!! You are amazing - you are loved and you are enough!!!

Sounds like you are right where you are supposed to be Patriot!!! 🙏 💕 ⭐️

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 August, 04:42
💖🙏

I am What I am @OfLight
03 August, 04:22
allowing yourself to share and heal others is such a gift, your journey is not unique, but you're truly blessed to have come out on the right side. May god bless you always and continue to provide you with all that it is you need.

03 August, 04:38
In response I am What I am to her Publication
thank you for your response as it is greatly appreciated! this is a We thing never a me thing... WE do this together ☺️

03 August, 04:38
In response I am What I am to her Publication
thank you for your response as it is greatly appreciated! this is a We thing never a me thing... WE do this together ☺️

Verily Chambers @Verily1
03 August, 04:21
Triumph through tragedy........God Speed Patriot.V

03 August, 04:39
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
I have learned what you allow will continue, I am grateful for the lessons 💖

connie wright @cowri
03 August, 04:14
God never chose a perfect person, in my opinion. Bless you for getting thru it.

03 August, 04:40
In response connie wright to her Publication
one day at a time 💟

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 August, 04:13
I hear you sista - fact is that the people who have struggled in their lives have shown their strength to overcome - welcome to the tribe - the awakening

03 August, 04:41
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I am so grateful ❤️

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
03 August, 04:09
I AM AN ADULT CHILD OF TWO ALCOHOLIC'S. I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR. THANK YOU FOR SHARING. BEEN SOBER THREE YEARS. EVEN THO I DRANK. I LOVED MY LORD AND MY FATHER ALWAYS. THEN ONE DAY HE JUST TOOK IT AWAY. I SOMETIMES THINK I DRANK BECAUSE I NEVER FIT IN. I CARED TOO MUCH. I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO FIT IN. GOD MADE EACH ONE OF US SO VERY UNIQUE. HIS ARMY IS AWAKENING. HEARTS FULL OF LOVE.

03 August, 04:43
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Gratitude in action!!! Grateful for you Family ❤️ WE can!!!!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 August, 04:01
Thank you for sharing! May God bless your journey Patriot!

03 August, 04:43
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Thank you for participating in my Journey 💟

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 August, 04:01
I was drinking a Mickey a day when I was in my early 20s and then settled for a couple of beers until my mid 30s. Just went 23 months without a beer and finally had one for 4th of July weekend and felt so hung over the next day (yes just off 1 beer).

It was marijuana that saved me from the heavy Drinking and probably saved my life.

I'm so glad you overcame alcohol and Thank you for sharing and helping others🙏🙏

03 August, 04:45
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I must remember that in life, nothing is permanent everything is temporary 🥰

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 August, 03:57
Me too sister!! 32 years now. Thank you for sharing!!!!

03 August, 04:46
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I continue to pray 🙏
I will make it to X ❤️

dana young @youngd
03 August, 03:55
Just keep going💪🙏❤️you are a warrior!❤️❤️

03 August, 04:47
In response dana young to his Publication
WE are Warriors! 💕

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
03 August, 03:54
Thank you for sharing. You are amazing!!
😘☕️✨❤️🙏

03 August, 04:48
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Thank you ❤️ I have to give it away to keep it

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 August, 03:30
I solute you! I am proud that you have healed enough to tell your story and share it....THAT is power!

03 August, 04:49
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
God granted me this courage 🙏

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
03 August, 03:29
You are a strong and powerful woman because you overcame in the darkest of times. So glad to hear your testimony. 🔥

03 August, 04:50
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I am so grateful for you Sister 💕

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
03 August, 03:22
Keep Moving Forward!!!!

03 August, 04:51
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Most Definitely! WE have to do this together ☺️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 August, 03:07
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏