Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
What on earth? Is that Bernie on the livestream? Lol. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
12:20 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 February, 03:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
just checked the live feed again. Its still up. Wow. This is crazy. #Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosemary Frances @iam369iam
05 February, 03:34
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
lol...Bernie's up late...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (amenkeights) can see their posts

Marley McCord @Marley808
04 February, 07:02
this is the FUNNIEST thing i have seen EVER! omg this movie just gets better and better 🤣🤣

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
05 February, 03:18
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
😎IKR

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 February, 06:51
LOL no way??? They know we are all watching and now they jumped in on the Meme Train for Bernie... 🤣😂😅

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
04 February, 01:12
Bernie Boy likes to work here and there

No one knows where he is Next,

He’s most Productive when you’re Not Looking,

Lurking in the Corner or in complete Darkness. 🤫

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
04 February, 11:58
😄 He's still there. Must be cold.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
04 February, 10:38
Does Bern have handcuffs on under the gloves?

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
04 February, 10:37
Why is Bernie Sanders super imposed here with his mask on???

Looks like Bern not feelin the burn.

Totally silly.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
04 February, 09:18
lol.....and he is stil there this morning!!!

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
04 February, 08:10
😂😂😂 its like wheres Wally 😂😂😂🍿

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 February, 04:06
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
04 February, 03:48
Still laughing! Don't want to ruin it, but this isn't a live feed by the government. It's Joseph Shenouda's account - https://josephshenouda.com...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 February, 03:42
omg lol!

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
04 February, 01:21
Aw shit I just saw him !! At first I went to the link and thought, what the hell I can’t see it, then I looked harder and finally saw him floating there !! 😂🤣😁😉👀

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
04 February, 12:57
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 12:54
Everyone clicking the link? It's still there.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
04 February, 12:59
sure did.....spit out my drink when I went to it.......was going to say something in the chat but decided not too...lol

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
04 February, 12:49
😂

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
04 February, 12:48
🤣🤣😂

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
04 February, 12:45
Good one! Still my fav.

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
04 February, 12:30
Needed that laugh!,,

U.S. Patriot @America_lover
04 February, 12:30
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
04 February, 12:26
😂

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
04 February, 12:24
oh crap you got me!!! 😂😆😂😆

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
04 February, 12:23
😂🤣😂