Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 August, 12:28
Our phone bill, for landline and internet, has been creeping up every month. Two or three years ago, it was in the $70+ range. Today we got our bill, and it is $115. This is not acceptable. We are on a fixed income.

We aren't going to survive much longer at this rate. Things are falling apart around us. We aren't able to repair or replace them. We had hoped to have extra income when our car was paid off, but it has gone for higher groceries and gasoline. If Nesara/Gesara turns out to be a pipe dream, we aren't going to make it. We will die in poverty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 03:07
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Unfortunately, the worst has just happened! Our air conditioner just went out. It is 87F in our house right now. We are old. I have had sunstroke and my body doesn't regulate well. My husband has just had a stomach flu!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I hope we don't kill each other. As soon as it got hot, the tempers rose.
03:44 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meeka Stella, click on at the bottom under it