Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 August, 12:28
Our phone bill, for landline and internet, has been creeping up every month. Two or three years ago, it was in the $70+ range. Today we got our bill, and it is $115. This is not acceptable. We are on a fixed income.

We aren't going to survive much longer at this rate. Things are falling apart around us. We aren't able to repair or replace them. We had hoped to have extra income when our car was paid off, but it has gone for higher groceries and gasoline. If Nesara/Gesara turns out to be a pipe dream, we aren't going to make it. We will die in poverty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unfortunately, the worst has just happened! Our air conditioner just went out. It is 87F in our house right now. We are old. I have had sunstroke and my body doesn't regulate well. My husband has just had a stomach flu!
03:07 PM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
03 August, 04:45
Thank you, God! The A/C is fixed. We were imagining the worst case scenario. We've been pulled back from the precipice. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 03:44
I hope we don't kill each other. As soon as it got hot, the tempers rose.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
03 August, 03:20
If you have box fans you can put a 9x13 cake pan full of ice water in front and it will blow air across and help cool. We did this before we had ac.

03 August, 03:43
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
We have ceiling fans. We will probably sponge ourselves down occasionally. Thank you!