Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 August, 08:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Beside this being completely bizarre I take it this is a ritual ?
Before opening and closing the gate, taking the flag(s) down this is a dance of the bravado?

... had to pick up my jaw - LOL
VK, your addition of the music is rich!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
04 August, 08:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
04 August, 07:45
Funny i couldnt exactly pick Awan-ner!🤣

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
04 August, 07:32
that is one of the funniest not funny things ove seen in a while

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 August, 07:09

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 August, 02:38
This beats the changing the guard at Buckingham Palace.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
04 August, 01:21
the music tho .. lol

God Wins donated @GR2021
04 August, 01:02
🤣I am laughing so hard and loud 🤣 and the music makes it even more hilarious. Being from India, I have never seen this dance ever. Rushed my husband to the computer and he said he has not seen it either. Now we laughing even more. Thanks VK for the good laugh. Now on the serious side, I feel that the India Pakistan Bangladesh division was intentional. Almost smells like 'divide and rule'. Division based on religion. And by the same DS.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 August, 12:17
I LIKE IT LOL

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 August, 10:51
I truly believe that music and dance are the language of the soul. May the World soon unite in peace.

Caps = 13 🪞 31.
TS = 1:25 PM > 8.

https://qalerts.app/?n=8

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
03 August, 10:38
What the heck did I just watch??

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 August, 10:31
😳 what the flippin frogs is this???🤣🤣🤣

Sue Briggs @SueB369
03 August, 06:54
🤦‍♀️

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 August, 06:09
Those are some serious High Kicks!!

Is this for Real? 😳

Can you imagine Trump, Milley ot Barr High Kicking? 🤣

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
03 August, 06:07
😂

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 August, 06:03
🤣🤣🤣

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 August, 05:24
It is the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the India and Pakistan border. It is quite something to see, and is a major tourist attraction!
Video:https://www.youtube.com/wa... and https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jack Anon @jackylope
03 August, 05:22
😂⤵️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 August, 05:17
Love it!

That's how I dance to Boney M too😁👍

Shabetei Smert @Shabetei
03 August, 05:00

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 August, 09:03
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Love this guy!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 August, 01:03
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
love this guy, he is so happy dancing, joy all over him♥️thanks needed an easy smile

Tony Wick @TonyWick
03 August, 04:44
Lets dance!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 August, 10:48
In response Tony Wick to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 04:04
Don't miss the Dance!

"Gone with the Wind" crew didn't miss the dance!

Wait til you see who you have been talking to!

Someone put this video in front of me just now.

I WOULD NOT MISS THIS FOR THE WORLD!

jfkrjrfan

https://youtu.be/y2oGMyJzq...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 August, 11:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow. That’s a very telling video. love that song. I guess I haven’t seen that for many years. I have a new perspective on garth 🕶.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
04 August, 04:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤩Oooo those lips! Very kissable. Beautiful has never been ugly.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 August, 03:44
How's this for #MAGA dance moves :)

Let's #MEGA ~

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
04 August, 12:36
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
the first dragon??
😊

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 August, 03:44
How all conflicts or peace agreements should be handled lol!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
03 August, 03:32
😂🕺

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
03 August, 03:24
Is this what they mean when someone says, "Live like someone left the gate open"?🤔