Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 August, 07:27
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Ever since I learned about Dr. Emoto’s experiences I’ve been praying over my water, my pets water, and any body of water I come across. Imbuing it with prayers across the highest good of all conscious beings. 🙏🏻🌊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 August, 10:27
Dr Emoto's work is truly fascinating. As well as water's reaction to words, the changes made by crystals was also interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 August, 08:34
We are 80% water, bless it and be thankful before you drink or eat - give thanks for receiving this gift nutrient ...

All have memory:
Water memory, cell memory, muscle memory and DNA memory
as in most traumas are replicated in the form of dis-ease

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
04 August, 06:48
I’m so grateful for Dr. Emoto’s experimental work!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
03 August, 06:34
his book mystery of water good book

Marie Angelica @MarieAngelica
03 August, 06:37
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
I am profiting (400$ to 500$/hr )online from my workstation. A month ago I GOT chek of about 30k$, this online work is basic and direct, don't need to go OFFICE, Its home online activity. By then this work opportunity is fbegin your work....★★

Copy Here→→→→→ http://Www.BizPay1.com

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 August, 06:19
water is life ❤️

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
03 August, 06:11
speak life. There is power and death in the tongue.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 August, 06:12
Grow your food with love.
Cook your food with love.
Eat your food with love :)

I wonder if breathing air that is exposed to different frequencies and words or sounds has different benefits or harmful to your body ?

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 August, 06:34
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😇Music, attention, and Love go a long way in self, your family & friends, and Mother Nature!!!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
03 August, 09:31
Made me think! This Energy and Frequency knowledge is a bit hard for me to grasp, but enchanting to figure it out. ... i really have to relearn to think, what i think, my speech and my attitude of what i put out there. Also find my higher self and remember where i really came from. Its a lot of homework, but im working on it. 🤔😊

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 August, 05:45

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Vicki Lord @Vlord
03 August, 08:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
This leads one to posit the question……
Perhaps snowflake crystals have different formations when they fall over an area of war torn conflict as opposed toa pastoral meadow? 🧐

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
03 August, 05:38
i love this!
i have heard of people even adding diamond and quartz crystals to enhance water
i am going to start saying a prayer to bless my bottled water 🙏
i discovered an excellent bottled volcanic water from Hawaii i posted photo below
get ready to pee a lot - it flushes you out! 💦

03 August, 06:09
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
We add oxygen to our water with an air pump for aquariums.
Sometimes I sing to my water :)

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
03 August, 05:34
drink structured water

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
03 August, 05:15
I read about this. I find it another Wonderful Miracle from God we Never could have imagined. 😊😲

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 August, 03:23
WATCH THE WATER! WATER CONSCIOUSNESS AND MEMORY

"And the Spirit of God Moved Upon the Face of the WATERS..,, "And God SPOKE and said, Let there be a Firmament in the Midst of the WATERS (i.e. The Aetheric, Liquid Light Plasmic WATERS OF CREATION--My Emphasis) and let it Divide the WATERS from the WATERS. And God made the Firmament, and Divided the WATER which were Under the Firmament from the 1waters which were 1above the Firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the Firmament Heaven" -THE BOOK OF "GENE"-SIS

The SACRED GEOMETRY OF SOUND AND LIGHT ARE THE BASIS OF CREATION. The Six Days of Creation Refer to the Original Division of the One Universal Sphere/Torus/Star Tetrahedron into Six Holo-Fractal Spheres. God then Rests on the 7th Day Because the 7th Day Represents the Completion of the Creative Process and Return to the UNIVERSAL STILLNESS OF THE ZERO POINT From which Creation Emerged.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Story of Creation Through Sacred Geometry - YouTube

Once, all life in the universe knew the Flower of Life as the creation pattern -- the geometrical design leading us into and out of physical existence. Then ...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
03 August, 03:07
prayer before eating and drinking, or a thankyou.
Our words are very powerful.
Love

03 August, 03:03
You can play healing frequencies to your water before drinking it
for better health. Cheers :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
528 Hz Water Healing Energy: Soft Removal of Negative Energy, Sleep Music, Stress Relief - YouTube

528 Hz is a signal to heal DNA, restore cells and awaken consciousness. This frequency brings transformations and wonders into your life. They say its sound ...

Awakened __T @awakened_t
03 August, 09:44
Have a Somavedic device that mitigates EMFs and harmonizes / restructures water. The water really does taste so pure – my EMF migraines are gone too 😊

https://somavedic.com/prod...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 August, 09:47
also cleans water.of.impurities. science experiment. who needs chlorine?

Red Edge @Rededge
03 August, 02:32
'watch the water' takes on a whole new level now..m

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
03 August, 02:08
We were told

LeLe John @Grace1125
03 August, 02:03
one of the reasons there are Water Protector Indigenous Groups up in MN and elsewhere but MN is Headwaters for huge portion of US water that travels to many other states down to the ocean. trying to bring Awareness. Water Is Life. As above ‘Water’ as below ‘’Water’. Akashic Records ‘ancestors’ Speak to Us. if Water is Not in a Good Way its not Healthy for our Bodies or Minds. just my humble opinion from my experience and learnings

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 August, 01:58
Is this the reason trama is so hard to turn loose of?

Storm Rider @StormRider
03 August, 01:56
When I need emotional healing from the chaotic world, I go to where I can hear and see the power of water. The roar of the ocean, the elegance of a waterfall or trickling stream.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
03 August, 01:55
Wow, and water cleanses us physically and spiritually thru washing and baptism. Food for thought.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
03 August, 01:50
does the rain have memories?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 August, 01:49
Amazing!
CAL: Cells Are Listening ❄️

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
03 August, 01:43
the words and sounds you use and hear matters, because every cell in your being reacts to it and creates your vibe....your vibe creates your reality.

Denise Morgan @Curiosity
03 August, 01:39
What exact words can we use to heal the cells?

Cells heal!
Cells ... regenerate!
Cells be healthy now?

I command you cells within...heal thyself...

Thank you!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 August, 05:33
In response Denise Morgan to her Publication
😎Love and forgive Yourself and others!

arba happihr @arba
03 August, 05:43
In response Denise Morgan to her Publication
Great News! Passing on the info

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 August, 01:28
We humans are 80% water, so vibrations are very important to health. So is staying adequately hydrated. 😇

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
03 August, 01:27
Jesus is our Example. He "Blessed the food..." Mark 6:41. "He took the bread and Blessed it..." Luke 24:30. There are times before i drink water, i say, "Thank You for this water, Father. BLESS it to my body in Jesus's Name. I Love you, Water."

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 August, 01:24
I was thinking of Dr. Emoto earlier when someone (can't remember who) wondered out loud the effect collective prayer (among other things) would have on blood cells.

Fascinating stuff!!! 🙂🙃🙂