Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Anyone else feel like they are in the twilight zone and don't know which day it is?
12:12 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Bella Libre @AussieChick
06 February, 02:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
For sometime now. I feel like somedays time stands still and other days it speeds up.Im constantly asking what day is it? When I'm in public I feel so disorientated and upset to see people sleepwalking through it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
06 February, 02:21
🙋🏼‍♀️😩. Melatonin please kick in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lil Smith @lilyraven
05 February, 10:35
i said on thursday that it felt like 14 days since monday

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
05 February, 09:30
Oh yeah, thats what is is! couldnt put my finger on it! Mahalo~

June Patriot @JunePatriot
05 February, 09:29
ahhhhhh, yes!!!!!!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 February, 09:24
When are they going to let us off the hook- tired of squirming!

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 February, 09:19
I am just waiting......and yes , i don't even want to answer my phone. If I didn't listen to Juan and Gen Flynn I would be crying right now. I found a numbing escape since I dont drink or smoke anymore. I watch NG slots play slot machines. he's funny.

E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
05 February, 09:18
Every day lately has been feeling like that. I almost feel like I am levitating over top of my life watching the world around me implode. I know that my family and I are going to be ok but I just sit back and watch people freak out and bitch about their lives and then when I try to explain it to them they do not want to hear it. I fear that the American public has gotten so lazy that they might be beyond help. I mean they might remember this for a few years but these people want to do nothing to help themselves. It just blows my mind

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
05 February, 08:55
I'm not digging it at all.... never felt more our of place in my life😬

05 February, 09:15
In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication
Did you think you were going to get let off the hook so easy?

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
04 February, 10:18
It's today! Tomorrow is a mystery. Yesterday is histoy.

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
04 February, 03:43
actually? I feel like I've been in a giant Petrie dish for quite some time now.. just waiting for tje experiments to end

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
04 February, 01:27
Oh, yeah. Thought it was Friday 🙄

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
04 February, 01:07
Wow, yes..everyday there is a new twist that takes a differrent turn.

Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
04 February, 12:04
Wow, yes!!! Actually for the past several years I would say when did right become wrong and wrong right?!? Very twilight zone. Figures, just when I retire they change the rules I followed my whole life!

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
04 February, 11:38
Been the longest 2 weeks I can remember. It would be easier to just bury my head into some engulfing past time. Buuuut the future of our nation is at stake and it difficult to ignore happenings.

Time Space @TimeSpace
04 February, 11:32
There are also periods of time condensing: 24hr day = 6+ experience days.

05 February, 09:18
In response Time Space to her Publication
They knew all this was going to happen in my estimation.

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
04 February, 11:30
Woke up thinking it was Saturday... just in a weird holding pattern... waiting, researching, investigating, eat, sleep (some), repeat!

Groundhog day almost over, I can feel it!!

Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
04 February, 11:32
In response Truth Be Told ❤ to her Publication
It's like three different timelines are running... crazy but interesting!

Time Space @TimeSpace
04 February, 11:29
Yes. We are moving in and out of multiple timelines.

Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
04 February, 11:26
My 40 year old son said yesterday that he spent his entire day thinking it was March 3rd.

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
04 February, 11:25
me!

War Turkey @CCrowley81
04 February, 11:01
I felt that way about two months ago. Even went through the restless nights, sleep all day and night without problems, went days without being hungry, went a few days with a headache, I feel like Ive come out the other side and waiting for everything to collapse. Which is what's happening now.😁 It was one hellava year and the best is yet to come. #SaveOurChildren #GodBless

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
04 February, 11:00
Yes, but in a good way. Pretty good with which day... just not sure which dimension.

Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
04 February, 10:57
We are watching a movie...the Twight Zone.

Its become a daily fraise and things just keep getting stranger.

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
04 February, 11:01
In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication
For several months the ringtone on my phone has been the twilight zone theme song. 😆

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
04 February, 10:52
yes 😞

Mystical Dharma @MysticalDharma
04 February, 10:49

amy lilley @amylilley
04 February, 10:49
I keep,thinking, dear God, please make it stop, so that would be a yes🤪💯😎

Brandi Wine @Brandi4Trump
04 February, 10:44
OMG YESSSSSS!!!!!

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
04 February, 10:42
Well.... at least there's new Alien news now.

Proud Patriot @NevaC
04 February, 10:41
Sure do!