Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If your bank puts a limit on how much money you can take out of your account, they already own you.
12:08 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
04 February, 07:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It's called Federal Regulations...they own us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
04 February, 07:58
I JUST WENT TO WALGREENS THE OTHER DAY FOR 2 SCRIPTS. THEY GRILLED ME ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT I HAD A CHRONIC CONDITION OR WAS ALLERGIC TO ANYTHING. I SAID NO BUT NOW I'M WONDERING IF I SHOULD HAVE SAID YES?!

ISN'T THAT SOMETHING MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR HANDLES? DO YOU SEE WHERE THIS👀IS GOING? I ALSO HEARD IF YOU WANT ANOTHER A STIMULUS CHECK, YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT TIL YOU GET THE SHOT! BS! 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
04 February, 07:31
or how many times a month you can withdraw fun your SAVINGS account.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
04 February, 08:01
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
And when did they start charging an interest rate on a savings account? Cuz you're not using it enough? Isn't that what a savings account is for? And now all the grocery stores are charging fees for giving you cash back. Why don't we just go shop somewhere else, bank somewhere else until this nonsense stop! #AmericansFirst

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
04 February, 07:03
My bank limits my debit card cash withdrawls to $200 a day. But I can take out as much as I want from going directly in and asking for a certain amount (or drive through).

Okram AÅ¡atnar @QSlo
04 February, 01:22
word!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
04 February, 01:08
People should know what their daily withdrawal limit actually is...Because you might be shocked.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
04 February, 12:46
Pretty sure being a banker for 20 years helped wake me up Doq.

Don't worry, I'm not one anymore.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 12:41
I set the limit on my account to limit liabilty for theft, I can change it at anytime or take it all at anytime.

Do you mean there are banks that tell you how much you can take out at one time?????

If so then you need to find another fookin bank! Preferably a hometown bank where you know the Pres of the bank personally and most of the employees.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
04 February, 12:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very common in Australia. also any cash transactions over $5k must be reported to ASIC (regulatory body). Big Brother always watching.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
04 February, 12:12
Too late.
I spent my savings on silver last year.

i had a question about a transaction and
the bank teller couldn't even pronounce "bullion"