1776 Again @BludGeonT
04 February, 12:02
Just found out my diabetic father is getting his vaccine next Wednesday... he's 74. I'm numb. He heard me out about my views on it and I tried to show him facts about not only is this wuhan flu not anything worse than any other flu, but about the dangers of the vaccine, he's not even willing to wait and said he'd be first in line to get it. I tried.. puts me in a bad place mentally, patriots. If something happens to him because of this... he and my sister are my only family. If you have a moment, please send a quick prayer for my dad, William. God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liane Nelson @Lisanne
William. I am sending up prayers for your health, and you ability to see the truth. On Modernas site they talk about the vax being a platform...or software...they are using nano tech. Your daughters need you here with them. I pray to our Heavenly Father that you stay with them. Amen
12:08 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lisanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liane Nelson, click on at the bottom under it