1776 Again @BludGeonT
Just found out my diabetic father is getting his vaccine next Wednesday... he's 74. I'm numb. He heard me out about my views on it and I tried to show him facts about not only is this wuhan flu not anything worse than any other flu, but about the dangers of the vaccine, he's not even willing to wait and said he'd be first in line to get it. I tried.. puts me in a bad place mentally, patriots. If something happens to him because of this... he and my sister are my only family. If you have a moment, please send a quick prayer for my dad, William. God bless you all.
12:02 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Northern Gal @Maggie1118
10 February, 01:27
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
prayers sent up for him and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
04 February, 03:52
UNFORTUNATELY....my mother is in an ALF...since she still has her mental faculties...she is getting her's...I have durable POA & tried to talk her out of it....to no avail....praying!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MyName IsDurbs @MyNameIsDurbs
04 February, 09:59
My diabetic FIL got his on Monday. I feel your pain. I sent so many articles to my MIL to try to talk him out of it but to no avail.

RTM041500 US17 @RTM041500
04 February, 07:06
feel the same way. all our parents are on first dose! 😞🙏🏼

Melissa Altendorf @Mellyndorf
04 February, 12:28
I totally get where you are coming from. My mom told me today that my dad wants the vaccine. My mom is on the fence, but doesn't want my dad getting it without her. I have tried to give them other points of view...but when all they hear is what the MSM is telling them, they think I'm nuts.
Prayers and hugs to you...

Lynne Geis @lynneg
04 February, 12:22
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Janice Hodgson @hotbeignets
04 February, 12:19
prayers for your father's continued good health. 🙏

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
04 February, 12:10
i am dealing with the same thing with my 87 year old mother.... exactly the same. im sorry 😕

Liane Nelson @Lisanne
04 February, 12:08
William. I am sending up prayers for your health, and you ability to see the truth. On Modernas site they talk about the vax being a platform...or software...they are using nano tech. Your daughters need you here with them. I pray to our Heavenly Father that you stay with them. Amen