Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Turning my own HIV diagnosis experience into something of possible value for those who took Covid injections. https://newsletter.marting...
07:38 AM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 August, 07:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD is a pioneer in HIV research. If you haven’t seen this 23 minute interview, you might want to watch.

https://rumble.com/vw3740-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 August, 12:07
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
04 August, 10:54
Remember who God uses...and scripture shares their failures for a reason. We all have them, but God can do great things for others, using our imperfect selves, in order for all if us to realize, His forgiveness, His grace, His healing, His promises are for ALL of us if we seek Him, believe,repent. When we see His work in others, we learn to trust His promises. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound❣️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 August, 07:23
Thank you for sharing this part of your life-journey Martin ... big hug.✨
FWIW back in the 80's (?) when we all started to be made aware of HIV/AIDS was in a pub with colleagues and we overheard some doctors discussing the virus & it sounded as tho they thought it was man-made. Being the nosy moo i am I asked if this was their thinking? They confirmed it n explained why (basically "appeared from nowhere" [my words]) but an interesting point made was their pro-opinion that viruses in nature do not kill the host as then they die. They said other stuff but don't remember that so clearly. Anyway, thought i'd share✨

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
04 August, 07:17
Thank you Martin - your honesty is a true gift 🕊

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
04 August, 01:58
Dear Martin,
Stop and think for a moment as to why you decided to write this essay. You needed to let it all go. You needed to free yourself of the burden of carrying this around for so long. I’m hoping a weight has been lifted. I’m hoping you feel a sense of relief. There is no doubt in my mind that this must be hard to deal with some days. Stay as positive as you can. You are strong person Martin who is incredibly talented with an amazing gift for writing & photography. Always remember you are loved and respected by many, many people. I wish you the best Sir.

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
04 August, 12:17
I have heard from many people who had a "machine" handed down to them from great grand parents in the 1920's and have been told it heals everything. "Zapper"

Ana Tate @Anatated
03 August, 11:48
Thank you, Martin. I don’t want to detract from your story by bringing up mine. Maybe some day, I’ll blog it and share the link. There is something about staring into the abyss that has the effect of bringing what’s important into sharper focus. Know this, I don’t visit my friends at home so I can see how clean their house is. I visit them because I want to see their beautiful face. We are the great unwashed, made clean by love. You matter, simply because you are.

Jlee Lee @Loveurlife
03 August, 11:23
Beautiful Martin. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
03 August, 10:56
straight from the Heart Martin🙏🏾🙏🏾♥️👍🏾👍🏾👊🏾 So Glad AU became your home too.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
03 August, 10:45
Beautifully poignant, touching, heartfelt, and real.
God bless you: for your courage, faith, and thoughtful prose.
You are a beautiful human, a true gift to us all.
Thank you, friend. 🙏🏻

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 August, 10:42
Martin....brilliantly and genuinely written. You are indeed a man of great strength and honesty. hugs💞🕊💞

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
03 August, 10:36
A very brave and candid confession Mr Geddes. Thanks for sharing.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 August, 10:15
Thank you for posting this Martin.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 August, 10:10
Thank You for sharing Martin 🙏🙏 I hope you can have backup medication for whatever happens during the storm.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 August, 09:28
Sorry Martin that you have been injured by evil in this world. My husband was on Statins, he ended up with diabetes and lupus. My daughter who at the time was 20 got lyme disease. I believe your HIV, my husbands and daughters diseases were caused by an evil common denominator. We all know what that is. Keep positive Martin, I'm a firm believer the antidote to all these diseases is something so simple, and it will be exposed soon. I'm hoping it's ivermectin. Hang in there.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 August, 08:56
Beautifully stated. You sure do have a way with words. I truly believe there are many technological advances that are coming our way very soon and we should really all just live in joy right now. Of course we should fight the battle but I choose to do it with joy. Everyone has been fucked by Fauci, physically or mentally. I really do appreciate all the time you take to share your soul with us. Absolutely no one is perfect either. VK says that grounding heals the blood. that’s a great start at least. We also know [they] will pay the price.

I wish we could all just get together and have a backyard BBQ soon. peace be with you my fren. 🙏❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 August, 08:50
We love you Martin, you are truly an inspiration 🤗

American Girl @Americangirl
03 August, 08:39
thank you for yet another way to humble us.truly i mean that. that took courage to say and write. your a man of valor and strength. may love and light fill each and every day for you. your an amazing example of inspiration and honesty.❤️🤗🤗

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
03 August, 07:38
Love you so much Martin and can’t wait for you to make that trip to America so I can give you a hug (I’m not flirting with you although you are very handsome😂😂, just have lots of love for you).❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 August, 06:14

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
03 August, 06:03
HIV has never been isolated like SARS-CoV-2. We all know that HIV is one of the biggest fraud in the history like SARS-CoV-2. It is a part of deep state plan. HIV positive is like covid-19 positive. It is a total joke. HIV positive means nothing. But your immune system is the present from God. It is perfect. So don't take any drugs from money-sucking pHARMa. They will kill you. You will live long and healthy. Amen.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 August, 06:09
In response Fight For Justice A - Z to his Publication
Indeed, this is very true! It's all about selling more and more drugs to the people. And the tests, and mouthcaps and so on.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 August, 05:29
💙💜💚

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 August, 05:06
As always..thank you for sharing. 🥰😍

Linda Brown @Lindylou
03 August, 04:45
love you Martin. God bless you 🙏 ❤️

Linda Brown @Lindylou
03 August, 04:45
love you Martin. God bless you 🙏 ❤️

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
03 August, 04:44
🙏Strenght and Love

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 August, 04:27
🙏God bless you Martin and your family!!!

I am hoping for the med beds access for you early on!!!

Keep smiling and shining!!!

Sending along a prayer for you and your family!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 August, 04:16
You have a way with words Martin, but I don't see it being the end for everyone who took the vax or who have AIDS or any other dis-ease. I believe there are cures on the horizon and the majority of humans will benefit. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It will help others in their journeys.