Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 July, 07:03
My father passed in peace early Friday morning with the sunrise, he is Free.
A Great and Good Man who demonstrated optimism in the face of many trials, loyalty, dedication, love, sacrifice and service to family, to humanity. He showed us much in the way he lived and he passed in the way he lived, with courage and grace.
A brave courageous and beautiful man, he flew spitfires, mosquitos, served and continued to stand for freedom and justice. He lost many friends and fellow veterans, his hearing, sight, mobility but these losses only fuelled his resolve to transmute love and joy.
Just Gratitude.
Rise up Dad, we will never forget.
Rest in peace.

"Here lies a Man" - his words.

We have a great warrior on our light team family, he is with us.

🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 July, 08:26
In response Just Amom to her Publication
So very sorry for your loss. God bless him for his service. I am still broken over my dad and step dad. Well acquainted with that grief. You will be in my prayers sister. God bless and comfort you and your family as you mourn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
Thank you dear sister Stephanie. I have been feeling the prayers, support and rising.
Sending more love your way, prayers for your beautiful heart as it grows and strengthens through the losses of your fathers.
God bless them all.
🙏💜🙏
07:07 AM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 August, 07:45
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Thank you. Hang in there. I miss them every day. A woman's dad and step dad, are the ones who love us must, and of course our mamas.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 August, 08:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Truth! 💜