Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
01 August, 05:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 August, 07:51
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
In Sacred Geometry and Mathematics the Number 8 is the Symbol of Infinity/Infinite Consciousness. 8/8 is the ANNUAL Opening of the Leo Stargate.
The Great Pyramid Connects Annually to the Sirian Sun in the Orion Constellation(Orion the Hunter/Hunters become the Hunted). We Enter this Stargate on JULY 4th Every Year and it Continues Until the Leo Stargate Opens in August.
The Sphinx with the Head of Lion and the Body of a Man Faces the Constellation Leo and is Associated with this Annual Event

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
8 also symbolizes As above, so below - when it is upright. When the number 8 is laying down it symbolizes infinity. Numbers are amazing.
01:18 AM - Aug 03, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 August, 04:53
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
INFINITY PRESSED DOWN UPON THE FINITE ME

"I Screamed, and—lo!—INFINITY
Came Down and Settled Over Me
Forced Back My Scream into My Chest
Bent Back My Arm Upon My Breast
And Pressing of the Undefined
The Definition on My Mind
Held Up Before My Eyes a Glass
Through which My Shrinking Sight Did Pass

Until it Seemed I must Behold
IMENSITY MADE MANIFOLD:
Whispered to Me a World whose Sound
Deafened the Air for Worlds Around
And Brought Unmuffled to My Ears
The Gossiping of Friendly Spheres
The Creaking of the Tented Sky
The Ticking of Eternity
I Saw and Heard and Knew at Last
The How and Why of All Things Past
And Present, and Forevermore
The Universe Cleft to the Core"
-Edna St Vincent Millay, RENASCENCE

8 = Toroidal Flow/MOBIUS Strip/Simultaneous Contraction/Expansion/The HOLY GRAIL of the Heart/Heartbeat of Source as it Simultaneously Expresses through the Individual and Collective Heart Torus of Gaia