Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 August, 08:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
01 August, 09:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Doctors here in Alabama wont give Ivermectin or HCQ. Any recommendations on how to get them?
I had C19 in 2020 & every symptom I had was completely bass ackwards for me! 😂STORY OF MY LIFE🤣 The strangest symptom was a severe rash very similar to Shingles, but worse, ALL over my body!!! Exactly a year later, I was around my dad (who’s stubborn as a mule) and was just vaxxed; That painful rash came back again! My youngest daughter who was also around him had 3 periods in 1 month! That was a fun month, HORMONES flying everywhere. 🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
My daughter started bleeding non stop after they rolled out the jab for teens and had her period almost every day for a year. Severely anemic. High levels of testosterone. Diagnosed with PCOS. Horrible health while in school. Once school let out my kids have been well. Anyway....I ended up with a parasite and took Praziquantel. I passed an ecosystem. I got my doc to treat my whole family. My daughter, after her first treatment, started a normal period. Diagnosed with anemia in Feb, PCOS in april, praziquantel treatment in may. Went to doc for bloodwork and follow up. No longer anemic, hormones leveled out, and have just a couple other issues to address but are on the upswing. All in time for school to start next week and have her exposed to all the crazy people again. That being said, parasite cleanses. The only way to stay ahead of the jab effects. VK taught me a lot about diff natural substances to detox with when he was on twitter. Artemesia. IntestinePro. Wormwood, etc.
07:10 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ADeMills in this post can reply
Blue Skies @ADeMills
02 August, 07:12
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
My daughter was also told she had eczema since she was in elementary school. Have had rashes all over her body. Looks nothing like eczema. Told by every doc AND DERMATOLOGIST its eczema. Gave her lotions. 10 days of 27mg IVM and every sign of eczema is gone. Why? Because it was a fungal infection and the stupid doctors don't know what they are doing.