sercorimo ... @sercorimo
02 August, 06:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 10:18
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
WHAT changed this morning Nana has been nauseous?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 August, 04:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yo. lisa @crownostars
ty for posting, feel reassuring!!!
been wondering about the dizziness the last month or two,
and, as mentioned on a VK post today,
the pulling i feel (esp. to the left) sometimes when i walk
as if i'm stumbling drunk

and the sudden heat (not hot flashing)
and urge to nap like never before in my life
06:11 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 August, 07:10
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
12:11 Time stamp

Yes, especially a punch drunk want to just nap feel those in my inner circle are getting and otherwise never do. Some get giggly.

That pull is our electromagnetic field starting to be caught up by that of the ascended earths as we start creating the magnetic links to come into full resonance. As we do, the Hyper "extra spatial" sensitive people feel that activity in the subtle bodies

I remember back in the mid 2000s when my etheric DNA was lighting up I would often feel like I was in a Gyroscope or feel G forces or like my legs were lifting and flipping over my head.

The heat is uncomfortable and yet a good sign you are integrating the incoming accelerating Radiant Light of the Divine. For some, they will expand and get lift with it, for others, who are staying attached by the ego to things, it will start to fry or short circuit their nervous systems or as if the world is closing in.

Breath in the new breath out the old wwg1wga💛

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 August, 07:16
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
tysm, Alcyone, was starting to wonder a bit
about having to hold on to walls as i walk thru hallways
in my own house, considering have been in pretty
topnotch health, by the blessing of God!

there is such a strong pull sometimes, it's so weird!