Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 August, 03:01
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Is this a timeline jump/correction kinda thing? 💫
or just propaganda to discredit the WH narrative. Either or both ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
02 August, 03:03
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Great question ... I hope our President will comment soon 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
02 August, 03:07
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
when i heard this last night , I thought it was bogus! Did a little research and he died in late 2020!
I am not sure why this article right now other than to prove Biden is getting worse dementia and being more compelled to use the 25th amendment!

Sleet Sir @Sleet
02 August, 02:53
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Exactly 🤔

Avefoster11 @Avefoster11
02 August, 02:56
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.

For more details visit.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com