Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
Someone had to say it out loud!..

@Jimbo0566 actually had the balls to do it!

#Patriot !
👇👇👇
11:44 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
Erica Stein @Essentialacres
17 February, 12:50
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Where is this located?! This woman is a disgrace to our state and has made me dislike the word Michigangander. Her voice alone gives me anxiety. ugh. She needs a one way ticket to Gitmo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
04 February, 03:11
Love IT
Spot On

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Yonkings @cmyohio
04 February, 09:29
Need this for Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine

connie wright @cowri
04 February, 09:00
I tried to find one of those signs to put in my Michigan yard but could not find one. I hope she is arrested for her crimes. And we did not vote her in - voter fraud does exist.

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
04 February, 08:56
omg. i want one in my yard!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 February, 08:45
BEAUTIFUL!

The world agrees with him!

Perhaps these will begin popping up everywhere!

If I weren't financially devastated, I'd buy a billboard along I-65 saying the same about Governor Kay Ivey of Alabama... What a ridiculous old twat!

Tex_FR Barton @Tex_369
03 February, 11:51
when history is truthfully told .....soon...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 February, 11:47
She's WORSE that an idiot...
She's the Spawn of a Nazi Bloodline.
Clearly, she enjoys causing pain & suffering.

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
07 February, 01:58
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
As Much as I dislike Whitmer I am not able to verify this information.What I can verify is that she was stepdaughter to Donald Lee Reisig,(his parents were Victor and Bernice)(Victor parents Samuel Peter REISIG and Emilie (LEHR) REISIG) per his obit.Sharon Whitmer was her mom per her obit..Sharon Whitmer mom was Gretchen Hanna whose husbands name was Bill per her obit.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
07 February, 04:42
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
really? how do you know?