Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
Oh me, oh my… Nancy’s hand disappeared. 🙂
11:15 AM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by CarolinaOuest in this post can reply
Reflex *.* @Reflex
02 August, 12:50
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
back to the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 12:49
all the world’s a stage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 August, 12:02
Now where did I hear this was all a show. Nothing is real

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 August, 11:37
😛 Looks like she needs the extra hand that showed up beside Bye-den's podium a while back

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 August, 11:32
Almighty Father please make the rest of her dasappear too!!! ThanQ you Father that Thou has heard us!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 August, 11:20
oh lawd

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 August, 11:19
its because of the SHYNESS

also happens to me sometimes 🤗