Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 August, 10:08
Sure seems to be a lot going on today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
02 August, 10:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
'Something BIG is about to drop.' Pelosi's plane? I don't understand what this trip is about, but I hope we find out soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Interesting that VK changed the APL today and Pelisi is landing in Taiwan.
10:42 AM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 August, 05:29
I think she was also served with papers yesterday, over her involvement in the J6 coup action including Antifa Fascists, DC police, DC Mayor and the 3 letter agencies...

(J6 was a very similar action to that in Charlottesville in 2016.. similar cast of characters, and Soros bailed all the Antifa players out too.)

So, to me, this looks like she is fleeing, searching for a safe haven... and, not finding it.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 August, 08:19

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
02 August, 03:44
Maybe Taiwan can keep her

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
02 August, 03:44
vib'n

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 August, 03:42
She tried to start a war and it failed. Now what? I hope they keep her there with Diane F

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
02 August, 03:21
9.3> 12>3

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
02 August, 11:51
First Arrest?
The First Arrest Will Send A Shock Wave Around the world

When she got the speaker of the house, Trump smiled and said she deserved it
???

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

some one special to some @godrus
02 August, 10:51
soon time to 'watch the water' for SPAR19?
Why is she dragging the world into WW3?
Does she own stocks in weapons manufacturers?
I'm sick of America's young people dying n foreign countries, fighting battles in which we have no interest, dying for rich people games.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
02 August, 11:40
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Pelsoi owns stocks in microchip manufacturer NVIDIA

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
02 August, 10:44
I remember him saying we wouldn't get to ten. August is heating up.