MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 August, 09:25
no matter what happens to pelosi or biden, i still choose individual sovereignty. if government was offered to me at $1 per year, i would decline the purchase.

no matter what happens with the pope of pedophilia, i choose my direct connection to God/Source. no man has a stronger connection than me.

no matter what salary is offered, i choose self employment. i do not need to sell myself short.

no matter what threats or crises are thrown at me, i will not fearfully give up my rights, my money or my power on political, medical, religious, financial or educational extortion

#IGNOREGOVERNMENT

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 August, 09:30
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Much as I like Melania, and Diana was a great beauty - they are not Queens of me. (I saw a comment a few days ago saying Melania is Queen of Russia, Diana, Queen of Brutain)

We cannot fall into the trap of replacing one set of rulers, with another... just because it is what we have ALWAYS known. A group of people elevated above the masses, given preferential, deferential treatment, made into the unreachable, laws unto themselves.

Time to chose a different path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
D’s Dad is very very dark= met him once @ a private b&b that I sid the garden in.. Next to a voodoo ritual house,& he is condesending & rude
09:40 AM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quarkfear in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
02 August, 09:42
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
earl of spence is s reptoid.. aoples dont fall far from the trees but there r good reptoids

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 August, 09:50
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Did you ever see the 1980s tv show 'V'?

Very cheesy, awful acting and the hair... geez.

But, they detail an invasion of Earth by reptilian aliens, who wear human disguise.

Yes, they even show that there are good reptilians, who choose to fight with the human rebels.