MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
no matter what happens to pelosi or biden, i still choose individual sovereignty. if government was offered to me at $1 per year, i would decline the purchase.

no matter what happens with the pope of pedophilia, i choose my direct connection to God/Source. no man has a stronger connection than me.

no matter what salary is offered, i choose self employment. i do not need to sell myself short.

no matter what threats or crises are thrown at me, i will not fearfully give up my rights, my money or my power on political, medical, religious, financial or educational extortion

#IGNOREGOVERNMENT

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK
09:25 AM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
02 August, 10:01
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ˜๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 August, 09:58
AMEN to all that you say.

Only exception: first phrase, second paragraph.
The pope of NWO pedophilia-n-worse, _will_ await his fate, here๐Ÿ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Life @pacu44
02 August, 09:56
Well said and even better well lived.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 August, 09:30
Much as I like Melania, and Diana was a great beauty - they are not Queens of me. (I saw a comment a few days ago saying Melania is Queen of Russia, Diana, Queen of Brutain)

We cannot fall into the trap of replacing one set of rulers, with another... just because it is what we have ALWAYS known. A group of people elevated above the masses, given preferential, deferential treatment, made into the unreachable, laws unto themselves.

Time to chose a different path.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
02 August, 09:40
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Dโ€™s Dad is very very dark= met him once @ a private b&b that I sid the garden in.. Next to a voodoo ritual house,& he is condesending & rude

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 August, 09:59
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
KINGSHIP and QUEENSHIP (i.e. the 'Sacred Marriage of Head/"Heaven"/"Divine Masculine/King and the Heart/"Earth"/Divine Feminine/Queen) are God-Given Holo-fractally Encoded Potentials WITHIN Each and Every One of Us.
Each Man must Learn to Consciously Integrate HIs Head with His Heart to Bring "Heaven to Earth" so that He may EXPERIENCE and become Fully Presence the Fiery I AM THAT I AM UNIVERSAL PRESENCE that is the SOURCE OF HIS BEING.
Each Woman ("Womb-an"), Conversely must Learn to Integrate Her HEART with Her Head, to Simultaneously FEEL and KNOW Her Deep Connection to Quantum Source of the Lifeforce of which is DEEPLY EMBODIED in the Very ESSENCE OF HER BEING.
When both Man and Woman, are Each, WITHIN Their OWN HEARTS Grounded in the Universal Spirit Who Lives and Moves in All Things, THEN, They Become Divine Spiritual Catalysts through which Christ Consciousness is Recognized & Celebrated HERE AND NOW.
That is TRUE KINGSHIP/QUEENSHIP!