Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have got to a point where I simply ignore all demands from the criminal state for further tax tributes. Make them come after me. I don't care about credit ratings, court records, debt collectors; it's all a scam and fraud. The courts are rigged, legislation is not law, and I am not paying for my own genocide.

If they single me out for punishment, so be it.
06:57 AM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Michael Walley @mwalley
02 August, 11:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I stopped paying two years ago. Why do I want my money funneled back to the corruption anyway! We are supposed to be free people. So I choose to act on my freedom and keep my money. I worked hard to earn it. They didn't

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 August, 07:35
ive come to this resolve myself. why would i give money knowingly to black projects and child murderers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 August, 07:09
Good for you! I stopped paying taxes in 2018 and outside of a few letters stating how much I owe for 2019 there's been no consequences. They tried to garnish my SS checks for 15% of the $2000 balance I still owed from 2018, but that only lasted one month.
People I've told about this have been too afraid to follow my example. It's good to know others are breaking through the wage slave mentality.